Hey everyone! It’s time for another monthly wrap up!
Thank you all for getting me to 100 posts and 60 followers! That is a huge deal for me and I could not have done it with you.
A reminder that I have created a Facebook Page to share content for my blog. You can check it out here.
So, here is the wrap up of what has been posted on All is Fair in Love and Writing in August 2018:
- August 4, 2018 – REVIEW: Betrayal – Part One
- August 7, 2018 – Top Ten Things the Harry Potter Movies Did Better
- August 11, 2018 – REVIEW: Betrayal – Part Two
- August 15, 2018 – The Reader Recommends – Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes
- August 18, 2018 – REVIEW: Betrayal – Part Three
- August 25, 2018 – REVIEW: Any Man
- August 28, 2018 – Top Ten Jodi Picoult Books
- August 30, 2018 – SPECIAL POST – A Blogger Recommends
And those are the posts from this month! Thank you for your continued reading and support!
Here are some of the things that you can expect to see in September:
- More book reviews are in the works
- Top Ten lists
- Recommendations of awesome content, apps, etc
I’m looking forward to seeing you all in September!