Hey everyone! It’s time for another monthly wrap up!
A few announcements first:
Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian followers! We still have some work to do, especially around reconciliation, but we should still celebrate our country.
I have not forgotten about Annie on my Mind. I haven’t finished reading it due to all the things going on in my life, so that review is coming.
So, here is the wrap up of what has been posted on All is Fair in Love and Writing recently:
- A Tightly Woven Tale of Three Women – My review of The Hours by Michael Cunningham
- Amplify Those Voices – My recommendation of To my Trans Sisters edited by Charlie Craggs
- REVIEW: If I was Your Girl – My review of If I was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
- Pride Isn’t Just a Party – My recommendation of two books: Stonewall: Breaking Out in the Fight for Gay Rights by Ann Bausum and Transgender History by Susan Stryker; also free of charge is a mini history lesson on Pride
- REVIEW: Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda – My review of Becky Albertalli’s Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda.
- Queer Potterhead Recommendation – My recommendation of The Snowball Effect by TT of The Boy Who Lived’s tumblr
- A Tribute – My recommendation of Living Skies by Craig Hilts, with a tribute to my grandpa, who recently passed away
And that’s the posts this month! Thank you for your continued reading and support!
Here are some of the things that you can expect to see in July:
- More book reviews, including some Saskatchewan authors
- A look into my book shelves
- Some book lists
- Recommendations of awesome content, apps, etc
I’m looking forward to seeing you all in July!