There was no post yesterday. I have a lot happening in my life right now and a post was just did not fit into my plans yesterday. We’re surging forward and we will make it work.
Today’s Discussion Topic: List your highs and lows of this past year (in no particular order).
We will start with the lows:
- My family had to put down our cat of 16 years and it was terribly sad.
- There was some family conflict, but that is resolved for the most part
- I had to commute an hour to and and an hour from work each day for about six months
And on to the good stuff:
- In case you missed it in all my previous posts, I got married to my amazing wife, Ashleigh just after celebrating our 8th anniversary.
- Ashleigh and I adopted our kitty, Jaegar
- We moved to Weyburn for Ashleigh’s career as a plumber
- I made some awesome new friends
- I reconnected with some wonderful friends
- Ashleigh gave me a wonderful V-day gift of 180 love notes
- Ashleigh successfully completed her Year 2 level schooling for plumbing
- I reached the halfway point of my English degree
I am sure that there is a lot more, but that is all I can think of for the time being. That and I have a lab report due for my Biology class on Sunday that I have barely even started. So tootles for now, folks.