Today’s Discussion Topic: Put your iPod on Shuffle. Write down the first 10 songs.
First things first, who even has an iPod anymore? I don’t, so I guess I will have to settle with using my phone. Second, I rarely listen to my music in order. I feel like Shuffle is the best way to be treated to a surprise every few minutes. I think we need a little mystery in our lives. Mine is wondering which of the 31 songs I have on my phone is going to play next. In all honesty, I probably haven’t changed out those 31 songs in over a year. I’ve added some new ones, but for the most part I like my playlist the way it is. I like knowing the words to all the songs, so I don’t switch it up very often.
Alright, here are the first 10 songs on the new shuffle list I created:
- Jar of Hearts – Christina Perri
- Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
- Take Me to Church – Hozier
- Radioactive – Imagine Dragons
- Young Love – Eli Lieb
- Stay With Me – Sam Smith
- Turning Page – Sleeping at Last
- You and Me – Lifehouse
- God Damn Your Beautiful – Chester See
- We Are the Night – Steve Grand
Mostly, I am just excited that I got lucky enough that I didn’t have any repeating artists in that shuffle. There are some amazing artists on this list and if you haven’t heard of some of the artists, I recommend looking them up. They are all incredibly talented. There are some songs I feel deserve a shout out, so here they are.
- Let it Go – Alex Boye Ft. One Voice Children’s Choir – This is a cover of the famous Frozen song, but it is pretty incredible if you aren’t sick of the song.
- Start Again – Ryan Dolan
- Still Into You – Paramore
Well that was easy. Until tomorrow, folks!